THE CEO LEGAL KIT
The Entrepreneur’s Guide To A Strong Legal Foundation
You’re So Ready to Tackle the Legal “Stuff” in Your Business Without Having to Weed Through All of the Legal Jargon that Leaves You in a Ball of Confusion and Stress.
Tell me if this sounds familiar:
✷ You want to know how to protect yourself as a business, but you’re unsure what legal entity to choose. There’s just so many, and you have no clue what each means.
✷ You’ve chosen a name for your business, and you love it, but you’re unsure if it’s already been taken or you’re scared someone’s going to try to use it for themselves.
✷ You’re haunted by trying to learn how to prevent chargebacks and figuring out which disclaimers to use on your website.
✷You’re exhausted trying to figure out all of the legal moving parts, and it just keeps going back to the bottom of your to-do list.
DISCLAIMER: This product is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. All resources are based on US laws. Nothing inside this product is legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed with this purchase. If you need an attorney, contact a licensed attorney in your state.
Stop a Bad Transaction Before it Happens
You want a business that allows you to have the flexibility and freedom you’ve always dreamed of, so you can spend time vacationing and hanging out with your family.
But you have this nagging feeling that your business has no legal protections, and one lousy client could cause it to all come crashing down.
You want to be the confident and capable business owner you’ve always imagined, but you didn’t realize how much law was involved.
If only you had a legal guide in your pocket.
A Legal Guide at Your Fingertips
After gaining clarity about the legal side of your business, you’ll feel:
- Ready to expand your business for explosive growth because you’ll understand the legal concepts you need to have in place.
- Capable of saving money and investing it in other parts of your company because you’ll have a list of tax deductions you can write-off.
- More comfortable about the legal concepts in your business.
Legal Tips for Small Businesses
You know your business’s legal side is your business’s backbone, but you have so many questions:
☼ Do I need an LLC, or should I stay a sole proprietor?
☼ What the HECK is an S-Corp?
☼ What can I deduct on my tax returns as business expenses?
☼ How can I make sure my trademark hasn’t been taken?
☼ Chargebacks scare the bejeezus outta me; how can I prevent chargebacks?
☼ Is my return/refund policy OK? What should I include?
☼ What legal disclaimers do I need on my website?
☼ What contracts do I need for my business online?
The Legal Answers You Need. The Simplicity You Deserve.
Not knowing where to start legally in your business results in information overload and analysis paralysis.
But the last thing you want is to have legal troubles. One little mistake could cause your business and dreams of financial freedom to come tumbling down.
That’s why I created The CEO Legal Kit – an entrepreneur’s guide to a strong legal foundation.
Refund Policy: Due to the digital nature and immediate access of this product, there are no refunds.
Business Tips You Can Count On
The CEO Legal Kit guides you through everything you thought you needed legally and what never even crossed your mind to do in your business.
The stress you feel about your business can be alleviated with this legal toolkit and without the expensive legal fees and attorney retainers. Finally, business tips for entrepreneurs that are actually useful!
PLUS: You’ll even get legal templates you can use right now!
Start or Grow Your Business on Solid Ground
The CEO Legal Kit guides you through what you thought you needed legally and things that never crossed your mind to do in your business.
Now the stress that you feel about your business can be alleviated by this legal kit, without the expensive legal fees.
And you’ll even get a couple of legal templates that you can use right now!
Refund Policy: Due to the digital nature and immediate access of this product, there are no refunds.
Reviews of The CEO Legal Kit
I love Michelle and Wilson Murphy Law. I love the content that she provides for me for my business and the wonderful products and services. You can learn a lot. The CEO Legal Kit is a MUST!!! It provided me information that is NEEDED.
I highly recommend you purchase this kit! I will be making some more changes to my website and other parts of my business as well. This kit will also give me a better head start when I start my 2nd business towards the end of the year.
I absolutely loved it. I was a little stressed about compiling the different disclaimers I would need, and figuring out how to word my refund policy and this took all of that weight off of me. Not only am I relieved, I feel more equipped.
The Woman Behind the CEO Legal Kit
I am Michelle Murphy, the owner of The CEO Legal Loft and Wilson Murphy Law, a boutique law firm that partners with creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to protect their intellectual property and small business.
I created the CEO Legal Kit for business owners and entrepreneurs who know it’s time to get their business legit. Many business owners don’t even know where to start when it comes to their company’s legalities. I created this guide for all my business owners who are scared to even touch their business’s legal side.
An Easy-to-Understand Legal Guide for Entrepreneurs
The CEO Legal Kit is the guide you wish you had when you first started your business. It contains all the legal tips you need to build a strong foundation for starting or growing your small business dream.
You no longer have to spin your wheels on Google or in Facebook groups to weed out reliable information. The questions you’ve been asking are packed right here within this CEO Legal Kit.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- A return/refund policy so you can sell more and instill trust in your clients and customers.
- Tips to prevent chargebacks.
- What you need so chargebacks are a breeze to handle.
- When and how to legally use online images so you don’t get yourself into a copyright infringement lawsuit.
- A list of the legal contracts you need for your business so you have legal systems in place.
- Small business tax deductions you can write off to save money on your tax returns.
- Legal disclaimers to include on your website so you’re not liable for content on your website.
- A monthly small business expense template to track and organize your business finances.
- Learn how to choose the right legal entity that’s best for your business so you don’t have to worry you made the wrong decision.
- What an S- Corp is and whether it’s the right tax choice to make for your business.
- How to conduct a trademark search every time you choose a course name, product name, or business name so you’re not hit with a cease and desist letter.
- The questions you need to ask your small business attorney so you choose the right one for your business’s needs.
Say Goodbye to Legal Stress
Your life before The CEO Legal Kit
- You are STRESSED.
- Your heart drops any time you hear the word “legal.”
- You’re ready to hire and scale your business, but you don’t know whether you need an employee or an independent contractor, and you don’t want to make any mistakes.
- You’re waiting for that one client to screw you over. It’s bound to happen because you don’t know the steps to take to be legit.
Your life after The CEO Legal Kit
- You sleep better and are no longer stressed because you chose the right legal entity for your business.
- You’re ready to hire because you know and understand what you need for your business.
- Your business is running smoothly, and your clients are confident in you because you have the legal contracts in place.
- You are confident your name is not federally registered because you did a search to make sure.
Is the CEO Legal Kit Right For Me?
This is for you if:
✔ Have an online business or e-commerce store.
✔ Are ready to have a business that supports their lifestyle.
✔ Want to hire, expand, or scale their business.
✔ Are unsure what’s right and what’s wrong legally, in business.
This is not for you if:
✖ Don’t mind having holes in their business.
✖ Don’t have a business.
✖ Aren’t trying to take their business to the next level.
The CEO Legal Kit will support the life of freedom you are creating, boost your confidence in business ownership, and scratch one more thing off of your to-do list.
Prevent Lawsuits Before They Begin
Tackling the legal side of your business will allow you to:
- Stop worrying every time you think about your business.
- Hire with confidence and get tasks off your plate.
- Spend more time with your loved ones.
- Gain more clients because you have legal systems in place.
If you put off this task, a lawsuit will wipe out your business and personal assets, and you and your family will be left with nothing.
The good news is most lawsuits are preventable and The CEO Legal Kit is here to help with reliable legal tips for entrepreneurs.
Stand Still or Grow?
The Choice is Yours
Do you want to continue worrying whether the shoe is about to drop in your business where one preventable mistake causes you to lose what you’ve worked so hard to build?
Do you grab The CEO Legal Kit, where the answers to the legal issues you continuously worry about are all in one spot, so you can begin implementing them in your business immediately?
Go from lousy to legit with The CEO Legal Kit.
Refund policy: Due to the digital nature and immediate access of this product, there are no refunds.
In efforts to ensure my existing contract was professional I hired Michelle Wilson for a contract review. Considering it was 8 pages of information I composed I wasn’t sure if was covering everything it needed to cover. Michelle Reviewed my contract and made suggestions on how I could improve it. Her response time and communication during the process was excellent. I am now 100% certain that my contract is professional and detailed. I would recommend her services and look forward to referring her to those who may need her expertise.
A well thought out and resourceful product. These contract templates eased a world of worries for me! No need to worry if I’m covered – I just AM.
How is this legal guide for entrepreneurs different from other programs/services/products on the market?
The CEO Legal Kit was created by a small business lawyer who works with creatives, entrepreneurs, and other small businesses and sees the legal issues you face daily. Many business toolkits only discuss the legal entities you should choose and usually don’t go beyond that. This toolkit covers many legal issues you’ll face daily if you don’t implement legal systems and foundations.
When do I get access to The CEO Legal Kit?
You’ll get immediate access as soon as you checkout. You’ll receive the CEO Legal Kit in your email.
Do I get lifetime access to The CEO Legal Kit?
Yes! Also, you’ll receive any future updates I make to this toolkit. However, although this toolkit is included in The CEO Legal Loft Legal Membership, having The CEO Legal Kit alone (without the membership) only provides access to the information in this guide and does not include the additional contracts, masterclasses, and more.
Do I get access to a small business lawyer?
No, you do not get access to a small business or trademark attorney. If you would like to work with Wilson Murphy Law, the guide’s creator, you can schedule a consultation.
Can you remind me of everything that's included in the toolkit?
- A cancellation/rescheduling/return/refund policy template
- Tips to prevent chargebacks
- What you need so that chargebacks are a breeze to handle
- When and how to copy images online
- A list of all the contracts you need in your business
- Tax deductions
- Legal disclaimers ($33 value)
- A template to list all of your monthly expenses
- How to choose the right legal entity
- What’s an S- Corp
- How to conduct a trademark search
- The questions you need to ask your business attorney
- Instant access to future updates to The CEO Legal Kit
Refund policy: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund within 7 days of purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.