Be confident with your legal protection by grabbing the right contract templates you need! Easy to use and customize.
Why you need terms and conditions for your online store:
- Establishes expectations for anyone who visits your website
- Enforce rules about your community
- Prevents chargebacks
- Protects your intellectual property (content and names)
- Limits your liability
- If there are disputes, it describes how they should be handled
- It's required by law if you're collecting customer or client information
- Instills trust with visitors because you are disclosing how you are using someone's information
With this bundle, you are also getting website disclaimers for FREE ($27 value). There are 9 disclaimers for your use that are interchangeable depending on what you're selling.
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is best to have a business attorney in your state review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.