Terms and Conditions Contract Template
$255.00 — or $155.00 / month for 2 months
Once you put your information out there on the internet, you can’t control who is viewing your site, but you can control what they do with it. You don’t have to leave your blogs, ideas, and services open for your competitors to copy, or worse–steal altogether. You put in the time, now protect it with this website terms and conditions template.
As an entrepreneur, small business owner, or online store owner (e-commerce), a terms and conditions page is necessary to ensure that your website and interests are protected. With thousands of plagiarism cases happening every day, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Still, hiring a lawyer to draft a custom page for you can be expensive for a small business like yours. That's why this terms and conditions template was created with you in mind. Created by a business attorney who has worked with creative entrepreneurs and bloggers like you, this template covers all your bases and protects your interests.
This fill in the blank template is easy to fill in and understand. Plus, it will only take about 20 minutes to read and fill out, so you can protect your website today.
What does this contract template cover?
- How visitors can use the content you post.
- How visitors can use any other intellectual property, a.k.a. trademarks, on your website.
- Your refund policy.
- What happens if your client's credit card information is stolen using your website
- Steps to take if you use copyrighted material, and someone accuses you of copyright infringement.
- Whether or not any digital products you create can be shared.
- Limiting your liability for mistakes and visitors who think they can get absolute results from using your website.
Who is this template for?
- Anyone who has a website or blog.
- Anyone who sells products or services on their website.
If you have a course, then use the course terms and conditions contract template.
If you have a membership, then use the membership terms and conditions contract template.
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is good to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.