Speaking Agreement Template (Pro-Speaker)
As a speaker or a business owner who hosts events, you need to make sure that the event is a hit. But legally, you need to make sure you are legally covered with your speaking agreement contract template.
This template can be tailored to favor the speaker OR the event host. In this customizable, plug and play speaker agreement template, you’ll be ready for an awesome and trouble-free event.
In the remote world that we are living in, events are now online. This speaking agreement contract template is customizable for both online and offline speaking events.
Speaking at events is a huge industry and needs to be treated as a business. By having an agreement in place, both parties know their responsibility so that there is no confusion.
This agreement is pro-speaker. That means that the terms are in favor of the speaker and not the event planner/host of the event.
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- Guidelines and speaker/event host responsibilities for online presentations
- Cancellation policy for you and the client
- Guidelines for selling your products and services
- How expenses and accommodations are handled
- Who keeps the copyright to any recorded speech and presentation materials
- Who’s responsible for the setup
- Postponement clause
- Optional mediation-arbitration clause, if you decide court isn’t the first step if a party breaches the contract
- Sample licensing agreement, if you'd like to get paid for the company using your speech in the future
…and so much more!
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is best to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.