Service Provider Contract Template
While you can operate your business without being an LLC or a corporation, working without a contract leaves you prone to non-payment, or worse. Imagine working for weeks, and a client decides not to pay you. Without a contract template for your services, it is nearly impossible to prove that the client owes you money.
This contract creates a clearer understanding of the relationship between a client and you. It establishes an ongoing framework for successfully managing that relationship.
This contract for services template will help tie up loose ends to ensure you get paid on time. It also includes essential clauses, including the services you’re providing, late fees, and more.
This easy-to-use contract template for your services covers you from clients who flake out and don't want to pay you after you've put in the time. This contract template also gives you an "out" when you realize that this relationship might not be a good fit.
The service contract template protects you from late payments or clients refusing to pay. Or, is it time for you and your client to part ways? I've included a clause for that, too, so you can end on good terms with a better chance at a good review for all of your hard work.
Whether you are a creative service provider, freelancer, or consultant, you need to protect your business from getting burned. This downloadable contract for services template was made for you. It is created in plain English, with minimal legal terminology, making it easy to understand for you and your client. This is your business; you should be fully informed about everything that comes in and goes out.
The Contract Template Includes:
- Instant access so you can use it TODAY.
- A customizable service clause, including the number of sessions and dates.
- Consequences for late payments, including late fees.
- A termination clause so you can end the relationship early if it's not working out.
- A confidentiality agreement to help your client feel confident that their secrets are safe with you.
- An optional refund policy.
- A procedure and expectation about if you have to go to court, who pays attorney's fees.
- An optional mediation-arbitration clause if you decide court isn't the first step if a party breaches the contract.
- …and so much more.
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is best to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.