Today, more than ever, it is imperative to have a website for the growth and longevity of your business. Yet, your potential client is also growing increasingly internet savvy and demand that their information is protected. Today, laws protect clients, and failure to comply weakens your clients’ trust and sets you up for lawsuits. Your clients want to see your notice of privacy practices.
What does this data security policy statement cover?
- What data you collect.
- How you collect information from website visitors.
- How you use your website visitor's information.
- How website visitor's information is shared.
- Who your website visitor's information is shared with.
- And more!
Who is this for?
- Anyone with an email list.
- Anyone with a website that collects cookies.
- Anyone with potential clients/customers in California or the European Union.
- Anyone that sells products or services.
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is good to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is intended for businesses based in the United States.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.