Influencer agreement (Pro-Influencer)
The influencer space is only getting bigger and advertisers are continuing to use influencers as an integral part of their marketing strategy.
According to Influencer Marketing Hub, 63% of marketers intend to increase their influencer marketing budget this year. According to another study, influencer marketing is set to become a $15 billion dollar industry by 2022.
If you are working with brands in the near future, then this influencer agreement will protect you from brands who are trying to lowball you and take advantage.
This template is pro-influencer. This means that the terms sway in favor of you and not the advertiser. If you are an influencer, you’ll need the pro-advertiser contract.
Here’s what’s inside the pro- influencer marketing agreement:
- A services section so it is clear what your responsibilities are
- Payment guidelines and a penalty if advertiser doesn’t pay when initially agreed upon
- An ownership clause granting advertiser the rights to all materials created for the sponsorship
- An exclusivity clause so that you get paid extra for not working with the advertiser’s competition
- FTC regulations so that you don’t get in trouble with the FTC and influencer has guidelines in place on how the post should be displayed.
- Sample brand guidelines so that both party’s brand values are not compromised
- How to terminate the contract and when the contract term ends
Plus all of the boilerplate language that every good contract has to protect you to the fullest.
Who is this template for?
Influencers who do sponsored posts for brands.
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is best to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.