Influencer Agreement (Pro Advertiser)
The influencer space has blown up and advertisers are using these influencers as an integral part of their marketing strategy.
If you are working with influencers or plan on working with influencers, then you’ll need an influencer marketing agreement.
Influencers can be used for your social media or you may want to sponsor a blog post. Before entering into an agreement with an influencer, make sure you have an influencer contract template on hand.
This template is pro-advertiser. This means that the terms sway in favor of you and not the influencer. If you are an influencer, you’ll need the pro-influencer contract.
Here’s what’s inside the pro-advertiser influencer marketing agreement:
- A services section so it is clear what the responsibilities of the influencer is
- Payment guidelines
- An example payment schedule that you can attach so both parties are on the same page
- An ownership clause granting advertiser EXCLUSIVE rights to all materials created for the sponsorship
- An exclusivity clause if you don’t want the influencer to work with your competition
- FTC regulations so that you don’t get in trouble with the FTC and influencer has guidelines in place on how the post should be displayed.
- Sample brand guidelines so that the influencer doesn’t bring down your brand value
- How to terminate the contract
Plus all of the boilerplate language that every good contract has to protect you to the fullest.
Who is the influencer agreement template for?
Advertisers/Brands who use influencer marketing
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is best to have a business attorney in your state review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 7 days.