General Coaching Contract Template
Are you a health and fitness coach, a life coach, a copywriting coach, or any type of coach? If yes, what if I told you that you can have a ready-made contract agreement that not only takes the hassle out of onboarding a client but also defines your work process?
This coaching contract template will help prevent chargebacks, protect your business ideas, and set clear expectations for your client. This coaching agreement also comes with termination and client responsibility clauses to help you deal with the “know-it-all” clients or lazy clients who don’t want to put in the work. Scroll to find out what else is included in this easy-to-use, simple contract template.
Grab this easy-to-use coaching contract template that covers you from clients who aren't putting in the work and refuse to take responsibility for the results they didn't receive. This contract template gives you an "out" when you realize that this relationship might not be a good fit.
The coaching agreement protects you from clients who try to bail because they don't want to put in the work or stop paying for your coaching services without telling you. Or, do you have clients that repeatedly show up late and don't respect your time? I've included a clause for that, too, making your clients bear the consequences of showing up later than what you two scheduled.
Whether you are a life coach, a business coach, a health and fitness coach, or another coach entirely-- this downloadable coaching template was made for you. It is created with minimal legal jargon, making it easily understood by you and your client. This is your business; you should be fully informed about everything that comes in and goes out.
The Coaching Agreement Template Includes:
- Instant access so you can use it TODAY.
- Attorney-led video instructions for use.
- Access to a licensed business attorney at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for simple questions.
- A customizable service clause, including the number of sessions, dates, and service delivery options.
- A customizable fee schedule with consequences if a client does not pay fees.
- A stipulation if a client is late for a session.
- Client responsibility clauses.
- Disclaimers about your role as a coach.
- A no guarantees policy.
- A rescheduling policy if you or the client needs to reschedule a session.
- An optional refund policy.
- A procedure and expectation about if you have to go to court, who pays attorney's fees.
- An optional mediation-arbitration clause if you decide court isn't the first step if a party breaches the contract.
- …and so much more!
Note: This generalized coaching contract template addresses issues that coaches may encounter with clients when they offer coaching sessions. Once you have completed your template, it is good to have a business attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is based on United States law.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes only—neither the purchase of this template nor the included information form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason. No refunds will be given after 5 days.