After a long day of consultation calls and hearing more nos than yeses for my legal services, I wanted to figure out a way to offer something for small business owners who absolutely needed my help, but didn't have quite the budget to hire a lawyer.
I had seen some of my colleagues selling digital products. and decided to try my hand at it. I put together a legal guide with the common legal issues business owners have and it flew off the proverbial shelves. Since then I've added $30,000+ in additional income from digital products and now I'm sharing the key components to creating a digital product that customers actually want.
Inside you'll find:
- 7 ways to find ideas for your digital product
- How to ensure your digital product will result in sales
- How to make money before you even create the product
- The simple tech you can use if you’re creating your first digital product + tech suggestions depending on the product type
- 3 legal issues you need to consider before putting your digital products on the market (one that you never would have thought of)
- How to get content taken down from a website and social media platforms